Thursday 1 March 2012

Technology Skills: Cutting Out



In this lesson I looked at several Youtube videos for the most appropriate and easy to follow tutorial so I can use it for improving the edges of my images. I found this particular tutorial which I think was best and noted down the appropriate sequencinused this g to use it in a simpler form. For improving my images and cutting out which evidently needed improving from the feedback I have researched this tutorial to allow me to have a more accurate cut on my images. Here is a step by step visual guide using print screens to show how I used the technique on my front cover. I will continue to use this technique on my contents as well as my double page spread. I have used an example photo here to show the process:




No comments:

Post a Comment